Friday, December 12, 2008

I will surely miss my great mom (^'.^)

Just this early morning my mom and little brother packed up there things for their departure going back to Bohol. They have been staying with us last July when my younger sister had reached her debut.They spend their time with us for five months. I loved it when my mother is there because she never failed to take care of us whenever we need her especially in this times of my life. now they are already leaving, leaving us this Christmas season it really made me sad.But they had to for my ypunger two sisters are still there in Bohol. I know they will be very happy knowing that our mother will be there with them in celebrating this Christmas. I pray to God they will be safe always.

Goodbye, my dear mother. I'm gonna miss you a lot!

No comments: