Saturday, December 6, 2008

I receive God's message to me.

As I visit my friend's house, we had so much fun. But there was a very momentous event that happen to the three of us, Tina, Fatima, and I. We used to take a vitamins everytime we visit in their house. Not the vitamins for our body but the vitamins for our soul.It contains the word of God and His guidance.As we get our vitamins, we got all the answers of our questions and confusions that tickled our minds.
And the message I got from my God was:

WE KNOW THAT THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD FOR THOSE WHO LOVE GOD, WHO ARE CALLED TO HIS PURPOSE. IF GOD IS FOR US, WHO IS AGAINST US?" ROMAN 8:28,31

TRUST IN GOD:
"AS FOR ME, I WOULD SEEK GOD, AND TO GOD I WOULD COMMIT MY CAUSES." JOBS:5

JOY:
"SO YOU HAVE PAIN NOW; BUT I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN, AND YOUR HEARTS WILL REJOICE,AND NO ONE CAN TAKE YOUR JOY." JOB 16:22

"FOR THE MOUNTAINS MAY DEPART AND THE HILLS BE REMOVED, BY MY STEADFAST LOVE SHALL NOT DEPART FROM YOU, AND NY COVENANT OF PEACE SHALL NOT BE REMOVED." ISIAH 54:10

GOD'S PRESENCE:
"REMEMBER I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS, TO THE END OF THE AGE." MATTHEW 28:20

PLANS:
"THE PLANS OF THE MIND BELONG TO MORTALS, BUT THE ANSWER OF THE TONGUE IS FROM THE LORD." PROVERBS 16:1

"MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, WHENEVER YOU FACE TRIALS OF ANY KIND, CONSIDER IT NOTHING BUT JOY, BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT THE TESTING OF YOUR LIFE PRODUCES ENDURANCE" JAMES 1:23

No comments: